Friday, December 01, 2006

Am I CRAZY??? I've done the thousand steps twice in one week and after the second time which was yesterday I had a training session with Kerryn at the park in which we did (you guessed it!) more stepping!!! Amazingly, I'm not at all sore today which is strange so that's a shame - I was expecting that lovely feeling of knowing you worked hard but oh well. So guess what I did for my HIIT today?? 20mins on the stepper at the gym - man, that was hard. Cardio's been good this week and weights too. Food has been up and down but I've put my foot down and said enough is enough! Do I want this or not? Needless to say, I have been perfect today so lets hope it can last.

Work's been OK too but the other day I got an email from a 17 y.o. girl pleading for help and I quickly replied but I keep getting error messages sent back. I hope she doesnt think I'm ignoring her email because she seemed desperate for help. Hopefully she may read this and try and get in touch with me by phone or use a different email account to resend her message.

Oh well, nothing planned for the weekend, just the usual training sessions and netball. Food will be good - I promise!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Yes, you ARE crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home