Friday, October 13, 2006

Thank heavens the weekend is finally here! I've had a bugger of a week but all's good now. Good news! I lost 1kg this week and I havent even started the new program yet, I start today. See what happens when you are well prepared and focused. Its such a big help to be accountable to someone (ie. personal trainer, doctor, whatever) about your diet and training. If you know you have to face that person and tell them what you did, you're less likely to cheat. And if you feel tempted to lie in your food diary, think twice because you are only cheating yourself. That's my piece of wisdom for the week!
Training went well today, did a killer HIIT on the tready and also the first day of my new split program was good. Yesterday was a good day too, did the outdoor session with Kerryn, she really pushed me which is what I wanted. It was so hot and windy, all the dirt was blowing on us and mixed with the sweat we looked like we were rolling around in a pig sty afterwards! When I got home to shower, I discovered I had dirt down my bra and up my nose and in my ears as well! Then I went to work where I tried to stay as close to the aircon as possible until one client begged me to take her outside to run in the 36.6degree heat! I gave in and then spent the rest of the night all sweaty and flustered.
Off home soon, have a good weekend everyone in webland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home