Monday, November 13, 2006

ONLY SIX WEEKS TO GO! Till Christmas that is. Cant believe how fast this year has gone! Have to get really serious now about training and eating if I want five kilos gone by then. Its really weird but my whole body feels different and my belly isnt bloated like it used to be but I weigh heavier than before! I told you I hate scales.
It's really busy at work now so not much rest for me until Xmas. I'm working every night this week and three mornings as well. I have to work at the office on two days also. In between I have to fit in all my own training and all the cooking/cleaning/washing - it never ends. Hopefully I can find time to play with my daughter somewhere. Only six weeks, only six weeks. I have to keep chanting so I can push through.
Had the group session on Saturday - went really well, I was so organised which is good for me. Only had three but it was good because I got a workout too. The girls were really nice too. Next week it will be five people. The weather was really nice too.
Netball yesterday went well. Of course we lost again but this team was really nice and even cheered when we got our measly two goals in. God we're crap! I played centre and got a good workout - its just like HIIT because you are doing sprints and then jogs and then sprints again. I think I will play that every week from now on. GD is good too.
Have to run now, need to go to post office and also organise super transfers and then work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home