Monday, November 27, 2006

Haven't posted for a while - been busy as usual. Been feeling like crap today, probably because I ate too many sweets on the weekend. When your body is used to eating healthy and you go and shove crap in it, you can be pretty sure you will feel like crap for a couple days. Its just not worth it sometimes! Of course the gravitational pull towards the dessert buffet won the argument inside my head. Well, back to working it off. Yesterday, I did the 1000 steps at Ferntree Gully with a client and also did a lot of bouncing on a jumping castle at my nephews birthday party - are those things meant for adults? Who cares - it was fun. Afterwards we played (and lost) netball and I played centre so got some good cardio in there too. Today I did my cardio and weights at the gym and tonight I took two clients out for a session at the park in which I joined them for all the stuff they did. Next week they want to do a double session - two hours! Didn't I kill them enough? Oh well, the more cardio I can get in the better. I can still lose four kilos by Xmas if I'm really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home