Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Today's Food -
1. oats plus half scoop protein powder & half scoop protein crunch
2. chicken, sweet potato & heaps of vegies
3. yogurt with protein powder & some blueberries
4. steak & salad
5. handful chickpeas & almonds

Today's Exercise -
Weights - hamstrings, chest & biceps
Walking - 2.5 hours

Before you say anything, no - 2.5 hours of walking is not normal for me. I was delivering pamphlets and it was at a pretty slow pace. I did it instead of my usual HIIT so I guess it works out sort of the same.
Had an alright week so far - work, netball, training, cooking, cleaning, work, more work and thats about it. Really exciting stuff! We lost our netball match as usual but it was our last grading game so next week is the real thing - pretty scary! I just cant understand how we can be so crap! Whenever we score a goal (which is not very often) I celebrate by running around the court soccer style. I'm such a dork! Well, someone has to inject some entertainment into the game. Anyway, better go but will report back on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home