Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Been so busy this week, I've barely had time to do anything. I havent spent time with my three year old in what seems like forever. I'm starting to miss her. Its good working, all my clients are great, but I wish I had some nights free - oh well Christmas is just around the corner and with Christmas comes holidays - I cant wait! Had a few phone calls about group training so hopefully we can start soon. Looks like it will be Saturday morning sessions because no-one can make it the same time on weekdays.
Food has been really good so far this week, yesterday I cooked up all my chicken and vegies for the week and all my snacks are packed up ready to go too. That way I have no excuse to pick on things I shouldnt. Brilliant! I must be extra good this week because on Friday is my brother in laws party and on saturday is another wedding. I've thought of a really good trick for eating out at restaurants which worked really well last week. I pop some sugar free gum in my mouth which lasts me throughout all the appetizers/bread part of the meal, then I just have a meal of fish or chicken with veg or salad and because I've been good I allow myself a small dessert. Luckily I dont drink so I automatically save calories there. Its such a good idea because its so easy to sit there and not pick when you've already got something in your mouth. The wedding though is a different story so I will make this my free meal for the week but I still wont go overboard.
Training has been going well too. Back to full impact cardio this week and by next week I'll have a new weights program so I should start dropping in no time. I will also be making the most of the weather by taking my one on one clients outdoors as much as possible. It puts some variety into the workouts and also helps develop our tans!
Summer is coming girls! We need to get our butts into gear!
Netball was funny on Sunday, of course we got beaten again but a few people were sent off the court before a full-on brawl erupted! I played centre but the guy I was on was so rough! I've made a note in my diary so that next time we play them I will play dirty too. Only kidding!
Forgot to mention the meeting with Kerryn - we couldnt stop talking and I was there for about three hours! Woops! All's good for Thursday, I'm ready for a hard session - I like being pushed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home