Friday, October 20, 2006

Down half a kilo this week - all going to plan so far! Did all my weights and interval training this morning and really pushed it on the treadmill - my final sprint was at 14.1kph on a 1.0 incline so that was pretty good for me. I've taken most clients outside this week so I've gotten in a bit of extra training there too. Its good to get outdoors once in a while and make the most of the nice weather. This weekend I'll be delivering some more pamphlets for some cardio which is not as easy as it sounds because I'll also be pushing the stroller with my free hand. Hopefully I'll get some more interested people so I can get this thing going! Its hard because everyone has different time/day preferences and different locations. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home