Thursday, November 02, 2006

Havent posted for a while - been so busy. I've been working all week and tonight I had 5 X 1 hour sessions in a row! No break and no food either! I can tell you I was absolutely starving by the time I got home (9.30pm). Food has been good today and for the past couple days. I cant say the weekend was the best though. I have started hubby on a gluten free and dairy free diet and he is already feeling less bloated and much better overall. I might join him soon. I cant say I eat much wheat anyway but I do drink skinny milk so that will have to go. Soy milk doesnt taste as bad as I remember it years ago and yesterday I found the most delicious soy choc icecream as an OCCASIONAL treat.
Have organised the outdoor group sessions and they will start on Tues 14th Nov. They will run for six weeks and finish just before Xmas. I really need to organise some more stuff before then and I have just won 4 yoga mats on ebay which I will use so people dont have to put their towels on the ground. After my outdoor session with Kerryn today ( which it didnt stop raining-lucky we were undercover) I went driving around trying to find a good local park to run the sessions. Saw a few but I have one in mind which has stairs which is good.
Am getting a new spin bike on SUnday, a client of mine is giving it away because she cant stand it in her living room anymore. She finally agreed to accept $50 for it. Sunday is also the netball match in which we play the pink team from a few weeks ago. Remember I got a black eye and two bruised knees and not even one apology! That bimbo is going down! I remember who she is and she is a really rough and dirty player - the whole bloody team was! I can play rough too when I have to. Maybe I will get them back or maybe I will end up with two black eyes instead of one!
Tomorrow is another full day, I have a new client in the morning and two more in the late afternoon. In between I have to fit in my own training and also do the weeks payroll at my other job. At least I have Monday and Tuesday off apart from one outdoor session on Monday.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Kek said...

Well, if you DO get two black eyes, you better post a photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home