Friday, November 10, 2006

Why cant we have more horse race holidays? Having Tuesday off was the most welcome break in ages. I've been flat out this week as usual and I have started with my new client 2 days a week at 7am so that just makes the day even longer considering I dont finish till 9pm some days. She's enjoying it though and I'm enjoying the fact that she's been really sore! LOL
Netball was good - I gang tackled as many people as I could and I ripped one guys shirt! Are we talking about netball I hear you ask - the one that's meant to be played as a NON-CONTACT sport? Yes, we are talking about the same game but this team had it coming from ages ago. There were so many rule violations that the umpires didnt know where to look. These guys are really bad, they play dirty and they make gestures towards us (meaning they want to take it outside after the game and bash us). They are so immature and one incorrect ruling sends them ballistic! I had to remind them several times that ITS ONLY A GAME! Luckily I only came away with some bruised ribs this time but it was my own teammate who landed on me.
Much less bloated this week. TTOM is finished and I have stayed away from wheat so that's helped too. Scale weight still the same but those things are evil! Tummy looks much flatter so I'm happy for now. Must kick into first gear now though - Xmas is just around the corner.
Had yet another new client last night at the studio. My god I dont think I can do much more! I told my boss to stop sending people my way unless he wants me to move my bed into the studio. I'm away from home enough as it is and I'm missing my baby heaps(my three year old). Hang in there - only 6 or 7 more weeks till holidays! At least the client seemed like a really lovely lady who genuinely wanted my help. There's nothing worse than someone who is constantly complaining when they're not willing to do the hard work. Now I'm the one complaining!
Group session tomorrow - I have it all planned out so hopefully they have fun and get a great workout. Also, I have ordered some great t-shirts from www.lazybonesfitness.com so I cant wait to get them in the post. (thanks to Kerryn for that link) Wow, what a mammoth post that was! Must run now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home