Tuesday, October 17, 2006

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

This weekend I stumbled upon a lost mobile phone on the street and I did the good deed and returned it to the owner. Wouldnt you know it, on the same night I lost my wallet (with a substantial amount of money in it) in the supermarket and then had to go through the lengthy process of cancelling my credit cards and the like. Later that night after returning home from playing netball (more about that later) my neighbour came round to say that a nice lady had dropped by to return my wallet! See, do a good deed and it will be returned! Even better, everything was still inside and she had apologised profusely for having to look through my wallet to find my address to return it. That really made my day, although now I have to wait 10 days before I get my new credit cards/atm cards.

Now to netball - we got thrashed as usual but we played the roughest team in the competition! One of their girls elbowed me in the eye and she didnt even apologise!!! Now I have a black eye which just looks like really bad makeup! I have taken a photo of myself on my mobile but I dont know how to send/post it here so you can all laugh. Last time I checked, netball was a non-contact sport! They were practically rugby tackling us each time we got the ball! We had no choice but to start playing rough ourselves - I hip-and-shouldered one girl and tried to "accidentally" step on and run into as many of those bimbos as I could! One of them (not sure if the same one that gave me a shiner) also tripped me on purpose and consequently both my knees are bruised and sore. I have made a note in my diary of their team name so next time we are prepared!

Had a good weekend overall, birthday party and wedding were fun and I ate not bad but I'm back to eating super-clean now so all's good. Have to run now and organise some business things. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home