Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What a glorious Melbourne day! I walked for an hour this morning - ankle not being nice! Considering I normally jog for an hour this is quite bad for me. I also think the shoes arent helping the cause. I wore my asics (specifically for running), I think I need to get more of a cross trainer with a little more support especially for netball too. The dodging and pivoting is really felt when wearing the running shoes. Food has been good this week apart from the few handfuls of Norganic Crunchola I ate straight from the box yesterday. That stuff is seriously addictive! I also got a new client this week (my first referred client). All my current ones are just walk-ins to the studio but this one has actually heard good things about me and decided to try so thats good. I also fixed my webpage a bit to include links to my articles. The address is http://lizdimakis.tripod.com/ if anyone wants to check it out. (Did that work??)
Dont get excited, its just a really basic one that a three year old could probably do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home