Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm off to get my butt kicked into shape today. I'm having a meeting with Kerryn and she and I will be training together once a week from now on. Even trainers need trainers sometimes, not only will I be accountable to her about what I eat but she can also spot me on the ridiculously heavy weights I will be lifting. As I've said before I have no problem providing motivation for my own clients, however when it comes to myself I always seem to waiver. My training has been good as always and I have started to increase cardio again now that my ankle's feeling stronger. Food has been good apart from the muffin I had last night - woops. I havent had a muffin since I cant even remember! It was soooo good but I know it will be a long time before another one passes my lips since Kerryn will be giving me a meal plan to follow. No excuses now! Looking forward to netball on Sunday but not looking forward to the chrsitening party I have to go to beforehand coz there will definately be temptations there. As I tell all my clients its just a matter of making better food choices with what you have in front of you. If you have two (less than good) options just choose the better out of the two. I'm confident I will report back on Monday with good news about how I went. Be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home