Friday, September 29, 2006

Ankle is OK I think. Went to doctor and was sent for x-rays to be told that its not broken! Pffft! I could've told them that and saved $140! Since I was walking on it without a significant limp, it was only swollen so I knew it wasnt that serious. So for this weeks game I will play Goal Shooter just to be safe. I havent done any cardio so as not to make it worse but I have still completed all of this weeks weights which is good. Food hasnt been 100% but I know where Im going wrong - portion sizes too big. I dont eat any junk food so that must be the reason I cant lose weight - I have to focus on eating smaller and not picking. I am going to train once a week with Kek just for a bit of motivation and a kick up the butt. After all Christmas is only about 12 weeks away! I am going to be extra good today and tomorrow because after the game on Sunday we are going to dinner for my mums birthday. The restaurant is fabulous and has the most wonderful dessert so I will be good and only have a meal without any appetisers such as garlic bread or dips or pick at the kids leftovers. That way I can afford to have a small dessert.
The week after is my nephews christening and the week after that is another wedding! God help me! Very Bad - especially since I'm not doing cardio. I'll get back into it soon though but its best to be a little cautious so I dont do more damage and then I'm out for ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home