Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Good news and bad news.
Good news first - netball was sooooo much fun! Of course we lost by 31 goals but who cares! We were ecstatic that we even made it through the whole match. We managed to score only one measly goal but we had a lot of possession of the ball, we just kept giving it away by doing silly things like contact and offside and touching the net with the ball. Ahh! If we only knew the rules properly! I played Goal Defence and guess what?? I got the Most Valuable Player award! Woohoo!!! One of our girls managed to trip over herself and hurt her ankle so that wasnt good and the next day our only goal scorer was and still is in agony with a back problem but overall everythings fine until........................
Here comes the bad news - I was in a step class this morning when (dont ask me how) I fell off the side of the step and twisted my ankle and fell hard on my butt! I couldnt move for a while but I finally got up and gingerly walked out (dying of embarrassment and pain). Then I had to go to the office, remembering the elevation rule I thought, is it possible to drive with one leg on the dashboard?? I am still in a bit of pain but I have ice on it now so hopefully I will be right by next sunday otherwise we are screwed. We really need to find some substitute players since the other guys are injured too. Of course Ange cancelled - he always does. Whenever we ask him somewhere he goes yeah, I'll come and then always doesnt. Anyway, I wont do any training this week in the hope of being Ok for the weekend. It cant be serious right? since I can walk on it? Fingers crossed!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home