Wednesday, April 11, 2007

YAY!
I'm back on track and DOMS is setting in from the lunges, squats and pushups I did! Food is on track too. I'll have to resist the mini chocolate tarts I'm making for tomorrow's parties though.
I did a 5km hills run from hell today. I have to honestly say that the 15km was a breeze compared to this. I really thought I would collapse but I pushed through the pain and kept the finish line in my head. Today's food has been (and will be):
*egg whites on oat bread toast
*oats with protein crunch
*vegie soup with lentils and chickpeas
*chicken with vegies
Well, off to the supermarket to buy some dark chocolate (mmm..) and cream (ugh!) for the tarts.

3 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Done on getting back on track. Hill runs are hell but feel so good when you get to the top. DOMS sure lets you know that you are back and heading in the right direction.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Simlin said...

Looks like a healthy diet :)

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger liz said...

yeah! you should have seen it a couple days ago!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home