Thursday, April 05, 2007


Jay posted this on the Sportzblitz forum and I just had to steal it!! What a crack up!! Makes me want to eat some now - damn!! Nothing exciting planned for me. I'm sure trying to staying away from all that choccy will keep me busy enough. Some nice long walks should do it.
Gym is closed tomorrow - bugger! I didnt have time for a workout today so I was hoping for a hard one tomorrow. It'll have to wait I guess. I'll just do a huge spring clean instead - that should definately burn some calories. Better get back to work now and when I finish here I have to go straight to the other work. Its neverending!! Hope everyone has a great Easter!

3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Kek said...

You can come train with me - my gym is ALWAYS open, skanky though it may be...

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger LizN said...

That is too funny :)

Cheers
Liz ;)

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Just saw your Munnawhinger comment on Simlin's blog and had to come by and say how funny I thought it was. Thanks for the giggle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home