Friday, March 30, 2007

My first circuit went well. Unfortunately, none of my clients could make it so I was left with 12 people I did not know and trying to learn 12 people's names while trying to run a class was not easy. I'm not good with names. (Once at the gym I offered to help a new lady with her step and she introduced herself to me. We still talk to this day but I'm too embarassed to ask her name again - I'm so hopeless!!) Anyway, it was a little boring to be honest (standing there blowing the whistle every 45secs and 1min), I much prefer to DO the class than teach it! Good music though!
I'm going out for dinner tonight and very excited at the prospect of dessert (I'm thinking of it as extra carbs for the race, heehee). Whatever it is, it must be chocolate!! My birthday is actually tomorrow but my husband has already bought me a new Polar F11 heart rate monitor (mostly because he wants to use my current one for himself!). I really wanted the red one but only the silver and orange ones were on special so I chose the silver. I'm not about to pay $61 extra just for the colour!!
I have my Saturday group session tomorrow and I am making them do the fitness test they originally did at the start to see how much improvement they each have. Hopefully the weather holds out (at least between 10 and 11am). Rain is good at the moment, my grass is green again!! It is so cold though, I've had to dig out all my winter jumpers.
Anyway, after the session I will try and relax for the rest of the day so I am fresh for Sunday. Hopefully I wont get called in to the shop to work (they have dramas at the moment - long story) but if my parents knew what was going on they'd be straight back on the plane to Melbourne. They only left yesterday!!
Oh well, have some stuff to do now. Have a good weekend all!!

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow and i hope you enjoy your treat tonight. Yum chocolate :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home