Friday, March 23, 2007

I keep checking behind me to see if there is anyone prodding me with a red hot poker! No, its only my bottom protesting about all the step ups/lunges I did yesterday. Thanks Kerryn! My saturday group session girls have labelled me "The Nazi", but I respectfully hand that title over to you. No, only kidding :) I wanna hang on to that!
Weights went well today, the gym was quiet again, weird! Been eating good and I must step it up a notch this week if I want to have a nice dessert for my Birthday next week.
Had a busy week and its still not over. Work today, have a fitness assessment at 8am tomorrow, then the girls at the park at 10am. Want to go to the Adidas sale after that and then back to this place formerly known as my home (at the mo it looks more like a tip!) If I dont tidy up tomorrow, I aint going anywhere!! Best go do some work now!!

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Hope your bum's recovered a bit.

I missed you tonight - pity you couldn't make it. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home