Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Slowly getting better but still feel off. Have not done any weights this week yet but will get back into it tomorrow or Friday. I took the day off on Sunday when we were supposed to do the run and I also didnt do my Body Attack class on Monday morning. I did however play netball on Monday night so that was OK. I played as a substitute for a higher grade and I was impressed with myself coz I didnt look like a total spaz. Its amazing how much better you play when the other players are so good (or maybe it just seemed as if I played better). Anyway, I did still do my cardio yesterday and today and tonight I have the disco circuit at work. The boss said he would take the class again - I think he just didnt want me to contaminate his whistle with my cold germs. He's very germphobic if that's a word. He wont even touch people who are sweaty! He seems as if he's forever carrying around a can of Glen 20!
Anyway, after a not so good weekend of food, I am back on the wagon and eating well. Here's yesterday's food:
*Hi-lite cereal with rev
*carbless bar with a sml almond biscuit (Ok maybe it wasnt that good)
*egg white & vegie frittata
*green apple
*lentil, bean & veg soup, salad
Today will be something along the lines of:
*oats/protein crunch
*carbless bar & sml banana
*sweet potato & chicken patties
*yoghurt with berries & crunch
*chicken & vegie soup
I think I may be going horse riding on the weekend. I've never been before so I'm really excited. Is it that hard? Everyone said that I would be really sore but I think I've got enough extra padding on my bum to cover any of that type of soreness. Any tips?

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No tips for the horse riding. Sorry.

Well done with the no spaz netball effort. Totally agree that you lift when you play with better players.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm totally amazed how easily the food thing is going. Had a couple of close calls with thoughts of chocolate, but that was as close as i got.

It sucks that you've been sick. It's always hard to keep with it, but glad to see you are slowly getting better. It sounds like you have a great range of variety with your fitness, which is great.

Horse riding...! I've been a couple of times, but no tips sorry. It's not hard, but the problem i had the first time was getting the thing moving. You need to kick it. I guess i never watched enough hore movies :) Good luck and i look forward to hearing about your horse riding experience. It is excellent fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home