Friday, March 09, 2007


I'd like to thank Kerryn for my throbbing bum (was definately the backward lunges that did it) and I'm pretty chuffed at myself for my aching biceps! After the session at the park, I went home and trained chest and biceps. Unfortunately no chest soreness but yay! I finally got my biceps to hurt! Its just one of those body parts that I really struggle to get DOMS (as well as back). MAybe I'm not working hard enough?? Anyway, it was the dropset that did it because normally I just do heavy sets of 8. Today I trained legs, shoulders and abs at the unusually quiet gym - has everyone already headed off for holidays??
I'm in a good mood today, I hopped on the scales and lost half a kilo this week. Not much you say but at least its heading in the right direction. I also put my name down as an emergency for other netball teams who are short of players and I've already got a few games set up, the first being on Monday. All's good in the food department too. Yesterday's eating consisted of the following:
*oats/protein crunch
*protein cookie, 1 peach
*tuna, rice & spinach
*chicken & sweet potato patties
*lentil, bean & vegetable soup
*diet jelly
Today will include this (hopefully):
*oats/protein crunch
*carbless bar
*tuna salad
*fruit
*chicken & salad
*diet jelly (only 20 cals - yay)
Better get back to work, have a good long weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Yer welcome! Those lunges are fun, no? And the step-ups may have helped a little....be thankful I didn't make you do pop squats.

Hmm, maybe next time....

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home