Thursday, March 01, 2007



DISCO NIGHT
Hard Work! But fun! Some of us didnt stop at all, some of us were on the verge of throwing up and the rest were taking it easy and having fun which is what its all about. There were about 12 different exercises set up (one of which was the speedball) FYI - I am completely hopeless at this! I'm just so uncoordinated when it comes to those things - I looked like a drunk! Is there a trick to this stupid hanging thingy? After a couple gos, I sneakily bypassed this station the next time round and went directly to the next exercise which was skipping (now there's something I can do without looking like I'm having a seizure). Overall, good music, a good night (got home at 11pm) but I couldnt get to sleep for ages after! Next time I have to take over the supervision duties because my boss wants to show off his endurance, stamina and strength (and biceps) *rolling eyes* MEN!!
Sorry, I didnt take any photos. I know you wanted to point and giggle but it completely slipped my mind. There was a disco ball - how's that for a laugh?!

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the speed ball. I am sure there is some Zen thing about getting it right. Disco night sounds like fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home