Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm bloated!
I know its TTOM soon (well, that's my excuse) but its a horrible feeling!
Did the training run yesterday - 1 hour and 10 mins of constant pace and it wasnt too bad. I could probably have gone for a bit longer even! I'd like to thank Mr Ipod for his assistance - I couldnt have done it without him! I would have died of boredom! I dont know how long the path was but it was definately over 10 km. Next week will be hill training (my favorite - not!) and the week after it will be a 14km. My new runners are going well and my feet arent sore at all. My ankles pull up a bit worse for wear but that's probably because of the uneven gravel path (complete with pot holes). At least from now on it will be proper concrete paths. Lately I've been skipping cardio (missing it, not actually skipping with a rope) on Fridays and Saturdays so I am well rested and that's been working a treat!
After the run yesterday we took the kids (a few friends and their kids too) for a long walk and stroll through the shops and when we got back everyone collapsed on the couch complaining of tired feet and sun stroke. C'mon people! Yes, I admit I did get sunburnt but two hours of STROLLING! Obviously these people do not exercise on a regular basis and if anyone should be complaining of tired feet it should be me! OK, now I need to go into the cranky corner. I just cant stand people whingeing about being active (if you want to call it that). OK, OK, I'm going - NOW!
PS. Before I do, I know Kerryn' s dying to know about the disco circuits! Well, I'll have some news on Thursday about how it went (its on Wednesday night at 9.30pm). Waaay past my bedtime but anyway....

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Huh. About time! I've been hanging out for a disco update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home