Monday, December 11, 2006

Quick post about my weekend. Apart from the blistering 42 degree heat, had a good one. Did ALL my Christmas shopping which was good. You really dont realise how much you spend until you come home and add up all your receipts and go :0
Saw new James Bond movie Sat night - enjoyed it and was happy that I didnt succumb to the Choc Top calling my name (you know those things have a whopping 17 grams of fat!!) Instead, took my protein cookie along and was satisfied.
Had a bit of a nana nap in the afternoon yesterday and I awoke to find all the dishes washed and stacked in the rack. Discovered later that my three year old had pulled up a chair to the sink and "washed" the sink full of breakfast and lunch dishes which I kept putting off coz it was so hot. My little baby - I was so proud of her and she seemed so happy with herself. When she wandered off I had to rewash everything of course (there were crusty bits of oats still clinging to my breakfast bowl). But its the thought that counts, right?
Played netball last night (we lost as usual) but had a bit of a tumble and my back just didnt seem right afterwards. Woke up this morning with a really stiff and sore lower back so had to cancel my clients for today and had to skip my fave Body Attack class in the morning after which I usually do weights :( Oh well, crap happens. Hopefully I'll be right by tomorrow. Just finishing up work now - might go for a bit of a walk to loosen up a bit.
Oh, almost forgot. Bought myself a new ipod nano with the Nike Sport accessory - cool. Does all sorts of good things like tell you how far you've run, calories burned, plays a power song when you need that extra push to climb that hill and you can upload all your stats on to your computer and track your progress and previous times. Sounds cool but havent had a chance to open it yet. Anyway, better run (or hobble) - lots of things to do.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Aww... can you send your 3 year old over to my house? There's vacuuming to do, bathrooms to clean....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home