Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I have decided to start a mixed netball team with a few people to inject some fun into my weeknights. I used to play when I was younger so hopefully I dont make a complete fool of myself! Problem is there can only be three guys on the team maximum. We have lots of guys but only three girls so we need to recruit one more.
Mum has returned from a two month overseas trip today so I will see her and I also have to go to work tonight. Must write up a more complex program for a new client who already has a good level of fitness and strength.
Thursday I have a market research appointment where they pay you $100 for your opinion. It goes for two hours so thats not too bad. I do them every so often and this time the product is Philadelphia cream cheese.
Wedding number one is the end of next week so I better be real careful about what I shove down my throat. Scale weight still hasnt budged but hopefully something will happen soon. I've been pretty good apart from a bad day a couple weeks ago for fathers day lunch. Note to self: NEVER GO TO A BUFFET RESTAURANT EVER AGAIN! I really have no self control when it comes to the dessert section. Must look good in the dress next week and a few weeks later is the second wedding so I really have to have lost something by then. I realised a few weeks ago that my weight hasnt changed for about a year now so I really need to start moving forward again. If I'm still the same at Christmas I will kick myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home