Friday, September 08, 2006

I am feeling great today, well I wasnt in the morning. I dragged myself to the gym coz I couldnt be bothered but before I started I got a phone call from the advertising lady about my ad (the one about outdoor group sessions) I paid her by credit card and she started asking about it and she is interested in joining! Yippee, my first outdoor client! Now, I just need some more in her area to form a group. The ad will be in the next issue to come out end of the month. I really felt awful in the morning (its that time of the month) so that put me in a good mood and I burst into the gym and gave it everything. I did my interval session on the treadmill on an incline for the first time. God it was alot harder - or was it in my head? It was only a slight incline but I felt it. I feel good when I run considering I couldnt even jog for a minute to begin with! I ran outdoors yesterday which is much more enjoyable - about 48 mins I think and no stopping! I really want to aim for 10km soon. I reckon I am doing about 7.5k in that time. WHat's another 2.5km?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home