Friday, September 01, 2006

Back into normal training now, finally! Eating has been better and I'm motivating myself by trying to start up some new outdoor group personal training classes for spring. I have put up a few flyers but no calls just yet. I have also tried to set up my own website, I'm not very good so I havent tried the real thing yet but I set up a tripod one. They guide you through the whole thing and you just choose a layout and whatever pics and text you want. It was pretty easy actually. I'm not game enough yet to try to create one from scratch. Anyway, if anyone wants to check it out it is at http://lizdimakis.tripod.com/
I have a couple of weddings now to look good for so I have to be really good. Work is going well too, I have a couple new clients this week so thats good. It seems people are getting into it now that spring is here. Hopefully the outdoor thing picks up, its a really good idea coz there are a few places that do it but none near my area so fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home