Monday, September 17, 2007

I havent posted in so long that I'm suprised I'm still allowed access! I've been so tired and hormonal lately that I havent had the energy or the will to get on the computer at nights and surf like i used to. Ive been really terrible with exercise only making it to the gym once a week and the odd walk here and there. I'm ashamed of what I've turned into - a lazy fat slob. I dont even really look properly pregnant yet. Im in that awful inbetween stage where you just look fat and you dont fit into any of your clothes but youre still not big enough for maternity wear. I come home after work and I just want to sleep and be left alone. Ive been avoiding housework like the plague and even cooking has been rare. We make do with sandwiches or tuna salads or (gasp)) takeaway. Also, as you can tell my spelling and punctuation has also gone out the door. I yell at people when they annoy me and ive lost all passion for everything i used to feel passionate about. Im a real mess.
Apart from that evrythings great! im just going through the motions....

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Ah, it won't last forever. A couple more weeks and you'll be feeling fabulous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home