Monday, July 16, 2007

I just stumbled across my blog again! I'd almost forgotten I had one! NO, only kidding. I just havent been on the net as much recently. Dont know why as I've apparently got more time on my hands from not working evenings. Strange, but the time just flies by when you spend it with family instead of at work where it drags and drags.

Anyway, just got home from the gym where I did Body Attack and upper body weights. I've just had some natural yoghurt and an apple and I'm thinking of what to make for tonight's dinner. Something different I think....usually its just the same meals over and over again.

I forgot to mention I've been looking for a part-time job to do during the day maybe a couple days a week. Went to an interview on Friday so hopefully something good comes of that. I'm a bit limited as I still work at my brother's and train a client a couple sessions a week at home. That's the best, I put my dinner on to cook, she comes over, I train her in my garage gym and she leaves and my dinner is cooked!! No travel, no worrying about babysitters, nothing!! Yay, I love it. A couple other (ex-studio) people wanted to train here too but I had to limit it as I still have other work to do and they can only come at night. Kristin is really good. She knows that she has to stay inside during that time and not bother Mummy. I put on Nick Jnr and she does her own thing - she's great.

The other day, she was reciting the planets for me (I was actually quite surprised as I didnt know they taught that stuff at Kinder) and she starts "Mars, Earth, Jupiter, Uranus, Africa" I burst into uncontrollable laughter and almost had tears running down my face when she looked at me all proud. Ahh, kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home