Friday, August 03, 2007

Yes, you saw right. Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. My big news is that I just found out I'm pregnant - well not JUST but not long ago anyway and I'm announcing it now. I'm pretty excited and a little anxious that I've forgotten how to look after a newborn. Its probably just hormones. They are really raging at the moment. Its only early stages (about 11 weeks or so) so nothing much has happened yet apart from me constantly feeling like crap and succumbing to the worst food cravings ever! Hopefully by next week it'll be all over and I'll be glowing and feeling full of energy! And fingers crossed my boobs look as good as the ones in the picture!

In other news, I started my new job on Monday, and I'm really enjoying it so far. The people seem nice, the office is pleasant and its a nice change working somewhere where you don't have to constantly look your best and act happy all the time even when you're feeling crap. I'm glad I don't have to answer phones or do anything requiring a pleasant disposition because to be honest sometimes I just feel like crying/yelling/puking/whinging/whatever (hormones probably - I'm normally very grounded, and nice too :) ). The bad news is that I'll have to miss out on my fave Body Step class on Tuesday mornings as I'll be working but at least I can still do Body Attack :) (although it will have to be at a much less vigorous intensity as I have a very low BP at the moment - I think it was 90/60). And also I can forget about losing fat/gaining muscle as I'm told pregnancy is not the time to be restricting calories or exercising with heavy weights (unless anyone knows different please tell me). So, I guess that will all have to wait till after and hopefully I'm not one of those women who puts on 30 kilos :0 that would be disastrous!!

7 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Kek said...

Congratulations! :) Don't worry, you never forget - even with 5 years between babies. It all comes rushing back to you as soon as you hear the first ear-splitting wail.

Fingers crossed the whole glowing thing starts soon!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations! Its true - you never forget.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Simlin said...

Congratulations!

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats Liz. Does that make me a Cyber Aunt???

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger ms_attitude said...

Congratulations! I guess your dream was true????? Bizarre!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Congratulations Liz :)

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is truely an inspiring story and put things into perspective for me. Driveways

 

Post a Comment

<< Home