Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Well, it seems every second person has been sick these past couple weeks but thankfully I am better now. I worked every day apart from the day i left early - I was not letting myself fall behind no matter what!! Especially with the mini-getaway we've got coming up this weekend - we're headed to the Gold Coast for three days. Its not much but its better than nothing. I have to be back at work by Tuesday otherwise I'd stay forever!! I just love it up there. We figured I probably wouldnt be able to fly in January when we normally have our big holiday so we have split our budget into three mini holidays so we dont miss out completely.

I have not been keeping up my training at all these past couple weeks apart from walking so this week I decided to throw myself back into it. On Monday I did Body Attack and Body Pump as I missed the classes and I also did a 30 min walk/jog with a client. Yesterday I walked for an hour and did the same today. I've also got another walk/jog planned tonight with a client. I really dont know what i will do when I get too big to jog or lift things. I'm already struggling with some things. Today, I realised that the hill that I used to run up easily a couple months ago had either gotten much steeper or that I have lost a remarkable amount of fitness as I was breathing heavy just walking up it. Oh, the shame!

I'm also trying to deal with the fact that I missed out on Justin Timberlake tickets. He's only doing two in Melbourne and they both sold out in a matter of minutes. He has stated that he only ever does two in a row so we're out of luck to get tickets to a third show. Lazy bastard!!
And I'm definately NOT paying $400 a ticket on ebay - I'm not THAT desperate!

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Rob Peterson said...

Amazing post Loved it!!

Check out my article related to it!

Weight Loss program

 

Post a Comment

<< Home