Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yes, I can feel the dreaded monthly visitors coming. No wonder I've been craving (and eating) crap all week :(
On the bright side, I went to the footy last night and Hawthorn demolished Carlton by 100 points! Was great to watch because every time I go (which is rarely) we lose.
I made this salad yesterday which seemed very boring at the time but it was DELICIOUS!! A small can of chickpeas, tin of tuna, garden salad mix and a little olive oil and balsamic which I placed on some toasted pita bread - OMG! It tasted so good I will make it again today. If the others dont like it as much as I did then I know that its PMS (which makes everything taste good).
Another good thing is that my abs hurt today. It seems every time I do them on the ball I get sore - its great.
What else? Well, I took my daughter to the hairdressers yesterday for her first ever hair cut - her hair was down past her bum. They cut her hair, gave her 2 chocolates, a lollipop and even made her a Babychino - and all for just $12! How come I dont get treated that well??? Needless to say, hair brushing and washing will become a whole lot easier from now on - hurray!!
Its cold again today - I just want to sleep. But unfortunately the never-ending housework is calling me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home