Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm pleased with myself today. I got so much accomplished. I went to work No. 1, came home in time for a client session, managed to visit the accountant and he finished my tax return. The main thing was that I was offered a job. I went for an interview last week (my first one since starting to look for work) and whaddya know - I got it! Its nothing to do with personal training but something to do in the meantime as my other job is only two days a week at the moment. So this one will be three days a week. And I start on Monday! So, that was my day. The only thing I didnt do was any exercise - oh well there's always tomorrow.
I've also got some other news but I think I'll wait for more confirmation before I reveal it. Its also the reason why I havent been blogging as much lately. You'll have to wait a bit longer for that one. Maybe next week or the week after...

1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I needed to post you this little bit of word so as to give thanks again for your personal amazing ideas you’ve shown on this site. Driveways

 

Post a Comment

<< Home