Friday, June 08, 2007


I love this one - what a crack up!! I discovered it after seeing Kek's blog with a t-shirt from the same website (www.noisebot.com).
I'm afraid I may be coming down with something. You know when you can just feel it. SO, it doesnt look like its going to be a good long weekend for me :( Sorry, I'm just cranky.
You know something that pisses me off?? WHen people say "chillax". Arrgh, it drives me crazy. I assume its meant to be a mix between "chill out" and "relax" but whatever it is, its bloody annoying. Does anyone else have sayings they cant stand?

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Chillax? Never heard that one...

Who do you hang out with?

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger liz said...

Thankfully no-one I know says it! I've heard it numerous times on TV and radio. And now its stuck permanently in my head - GET OUTTT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home