Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Feeling good today, training's back on track. I have sore lats which is good and a sore bum too! Not sure what I did there?? Maybe it was the Body Attack class I did yesterday, it did have a few plyometric lunges in it. I also played two games of netball last night and went to work as well so I'm pretty buggered today. Even still, I did do Body Step today (i'm addicted). Oh, did I mention I bought a brand spankin new treadmill?? And a new spin bike as well??? Yay! I cant wait for the spin bike to arrive. We got the treadmill delivered yesterday and I spent what little time I had trying to set it up. Do you know some men are completely hopeless when it comes to these things and my husband is one of them. If it wasnt for me that treadmill would look like something from outer space right now. Yeah, so I cant wait to do some serious interval training on it.
I've had very little sleep in the past few days so I'm really looking forward to going to bed early tonight. The two weddings I went to were nice and we had a great time. The weekend went so fast and I barely had a minute to myself. Even in between wedding and reception on Sunday I went home to write a seven day food plan for my cousin. He saw me at the church and asked me to give him one because he wants to put on weight (he's a string bean) so I did it and gave it to him at the reception. Ahh, if only that was my dilemma! Speaking of food and eating, the food was lovely - I chose the fish on both nights which was very yummy and you could tell it was fresh right out of the sea! My cousin (who was the groom) has a seafood delivery business so he wasnt going to provide second grade stuff!! The other foods were nice too and I had a bit of everything. The down side is that I woke up two kilos heavier yesterday morning so here's hoping that its from all the extra carbs and that it will be gone by next weigh in. And now that I've stopped the long cardio sessions and I'm back into high intensity stuff all the fat should fall straight off. Providing I eat properly of course. Today I had a huge bowl of oats in the morning, I was really hungry - I think because netball finished at 11pm last night and I was a little peckish afterwards (had dinner early) but I decided to go straight to bed instead. Anyway, I was famished and I had a double serving of oats and an apple after step class. I will be having tuna salad for lunch and probably chicken and vegies for dinner.
Anyway, off to do some work and if I remember later I may post some photos from the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Hello Miss Liz! Sounds like a great weekend you had there - seafood is my favourite too. Hope you got my email. With all these toys to play with you are going to have some serious fun. Enjoy!

Hugs
The other Liz ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home