Thursday, February 15, 2007

Just finished my session with Kerryn and having some lunch now. I have been sticking to my food plan spot on for a week or so but no drop in the damn scales. I know, I know, scales are a crap way to measure results but I thought I'd get something at least. Although, I do feel a little bloated for some reason. Training has been good this week, I am sore in the chest today from yesterday's workout and my feet are hurting a little from all the running. Still havent bought some new runners, better look into that.
I have a special training run on Sunday morning. God help us, the forecast is about 38degrees and the session is for at least an hour. We are meeting at the Doncaster entrance to the Eastern Freeway and will run along the path that goes all the way to the city. There is only about six weeks until the actual run (Run 4 the kids) on April 1st. Each sunday we will meet at a different site in Melbourne to run. This has meant that in order not to overtrain I have had to decrease my other cardio sessions during the week including my HIIT. I am feeling a bit tired as of late as well as sore feet so I have to be real careful. Also, I dont want to lose muscle - hopefully I'll be fine. I swear, no more long runs after April 1st, I need my muscles!
Cant wait for my rest day on Saturday, even though I have a group session to take in the morning but that's not counted as all I really do is stand there and yell at people - no, only kidding! I'm really nice, promise!
Oh, I said I'd report back about the parties. Well, I did have a bit of cake and other stuff but I still came in at about 1800 cals so that was pretty good I think. Well, better go, I still have to cook for tonights dinner and I start work at 4pm so have to go and get ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home