Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Somebody just convinced me to register for the Run For The Kids event on April 1, its 15.2km. And I stupidly said yes. I mean, I've probably never even walked that far, let alone run. I think the longest non-stop run I've ever done was about 8km and I have to admit I was pretty buggered after that. Better start training, I think!
I'm pretty pleased with my diet lately so fingers crossed I dont bugger it up again. No doubt tonight will be a good test, its my brother's engagement dinner. Friday is my daughter's 4th birthday and I ordered a sponge cake, HA! My least favorite type of cake, To top it off its got sprinkles on it and I HATE sprinkles. That takes care of that. On the weekend I promised everybody a picnic at Jells Park and I will be preparing all the food so I know it will be kind to my waistline. Another tick for me! Everyone wanted to go to a buffet but I firmly said NO! Buffets are the enemy, for me anyway. I just cant control myself at the dessert section. So that's a no-go.
Yay, I'm in control! For how long I wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home