Friday, February 09, 2007

Did my longest ever non-stop run yesterday - 1:02:37. Have no idea how far I actually went since my nike+ipod thingy has been playing up. It said I ran 2.32km! I dont bloody think so! I know I'm slow but not THAT slow! I was pretty buggered - lord knows how I'll do with the 15.2km! Well, today the soles of my feet hurt a bit (could be time for some new runners - I love buying runners) and my hip flexors are tender. After my HIIT at the gym this morning I stretched really really well. Food good yesterday - came in at about 1600 cals. NOt that I'm counting but I know rough estimates of the food that I eat. I've kept to that all week. Dont know whether I should decrease that or not. I guess if I dont see results, I'll go to 1500 next week.
K's birthday today - she's four. My baby's all grown up! Will post again soon on how I go with the party food.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Dear Liz,

Great run! I don't know how I came upon your blog, but it is great to know that there is another "Liz" inspiring the world to fitness in Victoria.

Liz N

 

Post a Comment

<< Home