Wednesday, January 10, 2007



Just found this photo of me when I was bigger - oh, the horror! It looks like my head is about to explode from all the fat! Kristin would have been about a month old. Thank god I don't look like that anymore! The second picture is of the last time we went to Queensland. That's my hubby, me, Kristin and a relative from Germany on the right.

Its bloody hot again! I went for a run this morning and nearly died - I didn't think it would've been so stinking hot by then. Anyway, I got home and collapsed in a heap and had to literally pick myself up off the floor and force myself to go to the gym for my weight training (damn those single leg squats!). Food been good past few days. So far today I've had:
M1 - oats with protein crunch, plus a bit of Jarrah mixed in for the choc taste
M2 - yoghurt/berries/protein powder (after my run)
M3 - protein shake with water (after gym) plus 2 small nectarines

M4 - will probably have egg whites on toast
M5 - most likely chicken and salad

Only a few days left til Gold Coast, Yippee! Oh, and did I mention we played two games of netball back to back on Sunday? A team must have forfeited so they asked us to play twice. I was the only one happy about this and since I am the acting captain, I said yes. All I could think of was all the extra calories I would burn while the others complained and moaned throughout the whole thing. We lost both games but who cares? I had fun and nothing beats cardio that goes by so quickly that you dont even notice you're getting a workout until its over and your whole t-shirt is drenched with sweat!

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Enjoy the trip!

I tell ya, laying around by (in) the pool is the way to go. Oh, OK - shopping in airconditioned comfort is good too.

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Liz found your blog thru Sharon. We have a lot in common, just finished my Personal trainer course and doing some PT work part time, have a 2 year old. Was a big old tub of lard once and I love netball and do bookkeeping for small business as well. Drop by some time. Enjoy your holiday :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home