Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Started back at the gym on Monday - ooh my lordy! Cant even move now! I guess that's what two weeks of no weight training will do to you! Did back and triceps and supersetted everything to minimise time lost in the gym. Went as heavy as I could for less reps as well. Today I did chest, biceps and abs supersets - I love them, its so efficient! Again, as heavy as possible and I can bet I'll be sore again tomorrow. I have left legs and shoulders for friday so my back can recover a bit more but I wont be doing heavy squats - maybe just bodyweight to start off with and see how I go. For cardio I did HIIT for 20 mins - body for life style. I'll also go for a walk later. Food has been much better this week - I'm not usually a calorie counter but I find rough estimates keep me on track a bit more. So far today I've had oats with protein crunch for breakfast and after training I had a protein shake and some fresh pineapple. I'm about to have some lunch now so that will be probably tuna salad and for dinner I will make meat & veggies. Probably have some yoghurt in between too - my new favorite thing is yoghurt mixed with choc protein powder and frozen banana chopped up in it, mmmmm. Now, I'm hungry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home