Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oooh, almost forgot! When I turned up to work on Monday, I was surprised to see disco lights everywhere (permanently fixed to the ceiling and walls) and wait for it......a disco ball! I thought to myself that Ange (the boss) must've had a party over the holidays or something but when I asked him, he said it was for disco circuit training! We will be having night circuit group sessions with funky music just like a nightclub! Cool! Don't know how popular it will be though, stay tuned!

PS. I love being sore! Yippee!

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Kek said...

DISCO circuits? Is he serious? Pleeeze take a camera and post photos!

How about doing a Jen H style leg workout - no weights, multiple supersets, high reps....you know the deal. Maybe back off on the plyometric stuff though.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger liz said...

I know! A bit corny but at least the time may pass quicker for those who hate cardio. (Gods knows why they spend money on training when they complain all the way through it) And yes, it will be funny to watch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home