Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A-Z of Liz

Kek tagged me so here goes...

A - Available or single? Neither, I’m married.
B- Best Friend? Hubby.
C- Cake or Pie? Cake – but none of that continental crap. Definitely mud cake or banana cake.
D- Drink of Choice? Water.
E- Essential Item? Mobile phone.
F- Favorite Color? Pink or Sapphire Blue.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither, I like strawberry creams or choc buds.
H- Hometown? Melbourne.
I- Indulgence? Chocolate or Ice-Cream.
J- January or February? January.
K- Kids and names? Just the one so far. A girl, Kristin.
L- Life is incomplete without? My daughter and shopping.
M- Marriage Date? January 2nd 2000
N- Number of Siblings? One brother and one sister – both older.
O- Oranges or apples? Apples and all fruit really.
P- Phobias/Fears? Spiders! Ugh!
Q- Favorite Quote? Those who cannot find time for bodily exercise will soon enough have to find time for illness.
R- Reason to Smile? My daughter and my health. Oh, and my holiday next week!
S- Season? Summer coz of all the holidays.
T - Tag three people! Sharon, Amaranthe and Michelle
U- Unknown fact about me? I have never touched a cigarette in my life.
V- Vegetable you hate? Raw onions – cooked are OK.
W- Worst habit? Being lazy with housework – does anyone actually love doing it??
X- X-rays you've had? Back, chest, ankle and teeth (do they count?)
Y- Your favorite food? Savoury – anything in pastry. Sweet – chocolate and any dessert.
Z- Zodiac? Aries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home