Friday, December 22, 2006

I am absolutely melting here at the moment. I'm stuck in a tiny office with no windows and therefore no ventilation. The air is really thick and its bloody hot!!!! Couldnt sleep last night - it didnt get below 27C in Melbourne - at night, can u believe it! It was the hottest December night on record.
Didnt go to the gym today but I will definately be very careful with what goes in my mouth. Have done a few more runs with my ipod/nike thingy. The last one was yesterday (in the 35C heat - was I crazy?) and the bloody thing ran out of battery when I was 3.5kms from home. I have real trouble jogging with no music so I jogged another 1km or thereabouts and I couldnt take it anymore so I started walking. Why is that I wonder?? I think I get bored easily. Anyway at least I went in the first place.
Yesterday was my last day at the studio - we re-open on the 29th Jan so a whole month off from that. Yippee! Sometimes you just need a break. Although I still have to work at the office/shop all the way through apart from when I go to QLD for 9 days. Plus a client from the studio will be doing a couple sessions with me during Jan so I will definately not be lazing about.
Speaking of QLD, am thinking of taking my mum up there for a few days so she can babysit, oh and so she can have a holiday. Is that mean? Sometimes you just want to stay out after 9pm and we cant be dragging the poor baby everywhere so I think three days will do it.
Anyway, I have to really focus on my goal for when I go back to the studio - I want there to be a big difference ie. about 4 kilos. I dont know what happened this year but I put on 4 kilos during the year and I definately want it gone by the time I go back. Well, actually I do know what happened - I ate crap. Oh well, I'm hoping to really do well in QLD I will be watching what I eat and training everyday plus heaps of walking everywhere. Last year when we went, I used the hotel gym (which was really big and nice) every morning at 6am. I was really good.
Anyway, I have to get through Xmas and New Years first. Instead of making a cake this year, I think I will make protein cookies but roll them into balls so they look like those coconut ball thingys - no-one will know the difference! That way, my sweet cravings can be managed easier. Tadaa! I'm a genius!
Must go now. Have a great Xmas everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home