Saturday, April 28, 2007

Back in action!

I have been MIA for a while! Still training and working and mothering and everything else I do but I just havent had a spare moment to get on the net and check out all my usual haunts. I've just dropped my daughter off at a birthday party and so finally I have a couple hours to myself. I just heard the dryer beep to tell me its finished but stuff it! It can wait!
Well, I finally had a chance to do my new Cathe DVDs. I tried the Imax one first - HUGE mistake! I knew it was gonna be hard but I didnt think it would be THAT hard! LizN tried to warn me but I didnt listen, did I? I had to stop several times - not only was the choreography different and more complex than what I'm used to (Body Step) but there were so many jumps and leaps and non stop drills that I was really struggling. And I thought I was fit - pfft! I guess its just something I'll get used to if I keep trying. I also did the Drill Max one which was a lot easier to get through and it was very enjoyable too. I havent tried the third one yet....
I'm going out for dinner tonight with some friends and they have chosen a pub - god I hope there's something healthy there. I dont usually go to pubs so I dont know the food but from what I've heard it can be pretty bad. I have had a couple blowouts this week which I'm blaming on TTOM so I cant afford to eat crap for a while.
A full week of work next week so wont get much time to surf the net so I best be off to check out everyone else's blogs. Byeeee!

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger LizN said...

Dear Liz,

It is amazing how tough a fitness DVD can be isn't it :) I think you would really enjoy Bodymax 2 - it's between Imax 3 and Drill max in intensity.

Big hugs
Liz;z0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home