Monday, May 14, 2007

Havent posted in a while - I think its a combination of not enough time and being a bit down lately. Work's busy, life in general is busy and I havent really had a chance to sit down and play on the computer for ages.
Had a good Mother's Day yesterday. No prezzies to speak of but I got to sleep in - til 9am!!! That's a good enough present for me. I didnt want any presents because I told hubby I'm not getting any rewards until I get back on track with my weight. I've made a goal and i'm sticking it. Amazingly its not weight related but more training related. I think that if I just focus on that for a while then maybe the weight will shift on its own.
I'm also helping my friend train - she's just joined my gym and its good for me too as I wont make excuses not to go if she's there waiting.
I've been using my treadmill and spin bike to do HIIT at home and I did 4 sessions last week. I can get my HR high on the bike but on the treadmill I find it harder and the HR doesnt drop as low between intervals. I did my usual Body Attack class today and for a change I did Pump afterwards. I usually do my own weight program but I wonder if I'll be sore just from the change in weights/reps?
Now I have to cook dinner and get ready to go to work and when I get home I will watch Desperate Housewives and a program I discovered last week on SBS called Anatomy for Beginners - its so gory (they do live autopsies) but its very interesting!! I think tonight's is about digestion.
My friend Mary is coming to the Step class tomorrow so I will get her to introduce herself to the lady mentioned in the previous post so I can get her name. Geez, I'm hopeless!! We will train weights afterwards and then I have to work, but in the evening I've got tickets to the Pink concert and I have given her my extra ticket for her upcoming birthday. Should be good!

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Kek said...

"Live autopsies"? LOL - I hope the subjects are nice and dead before they start cutting....

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Tagged you Liz, come and visit me :)

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Kek said...

*poke*

Right! Come out from wherever you're hiding! Or do I have to ring you.....?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home