Friday, July 28, 2006

I am really not well today. It hit me last night in bed - I couldnt sleep or breathe properly. I am so blocked up. LAst night when I went to work I felt fine but Ange (my boss) said I looked sick. I assured him I wasnt but he was adamant. This morning I sent him a text saying "I hate it when youre right". I had a new client yesterday who was really nice - I like it when I get along well with people. The worst thing is when there are awkward silences. SOme personalities just dont gel but I'm pretty lucky everyone likes me - I hope! I'm not going to the gym today, I just dont feel up to it. Yesterday I went for a jog outside for about 45mins and I felt OK afterwards but I cant bring myself to do anything today - apart from work which is unavoidable because its payday. If I dont do it there will be people banging down my doors! Apart from that I refuse to do anything else (including cook - they can fend for themselves tonight). I think there's leftovers anyway. I didnt even take my daughter to kinder today so I had to bring her with me. Luckily I thought ahead and brought some entertainment so I can get my work done. We just got an invitation for a wedding in September which will be at The INternational of Brighton. Very high class! For me anyway. It will be something to work towards and hopefully I can lose at least five kilos by then. And when my parents get back from overseas at the same time they will be surprised. NOthing planned for the weekend so I'll just veg out and try to recover for Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home