Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today, I'm feeling a bit funny - not 100% but I still went to the gym in the morning and did legs and shoulders and 20 mins of HIIT on the treadmill. I really struggled at the end though and couldnt go as fast as I normally do. Afterwards I went to get IPL done (laser hair removal) coz I'm so sick of waxing. I tell you what - it hurt like hell! But after Monday's mole removals I can put up with anything. The bastard doctor butchered the crap out of my back and its still bleeding! Yesterday I was feeling it but I had a good moment at the gym when I went to the change rooms after finishing my step class and the instructor came in and told me that I was really fit! I was rapt! Now if I could just budge this fat from my hips/tummy/butt I would be really happy. You know - ever since I started this extra protein diet I havent lost any more weight. I lost the 35 kilos mainly from cutting out meat and other heavy foods like bread and pasta and just eating heaps of veggies and fruit and soups. I think I will try that out again just to see what happens. Tomorrow is my no gym day but I still do a 45 min jog outside. Hopefully it doesnt rain coz last time I got caught in the rain (sunday) I was wearing a white t-shirt which became very see through! I have a new client as well for tomorrow so hopefully that goes well. Diet good today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home