Monday, July 24, 2006


My first time posting - let's hope it works. I will try and add a picture too if I can figure it out. As you can probably tell, technology isn't my greatest strength. Well, the week has started out OK. I went to the gym this morning and did a Body Attack class and some heavy weights (back & biceps). Diet has been OK today - no cheating apart from eating white bread instead of the usual wholemeal in my lunch. I doubt it will affect my caloric intake for the day but my body will miss the extra fibre. I need all I can get at the moment coz these iron supplements I'm taking are awful if you know what I mean. After work I have to go to the doctor to get a mole removed - that should be fun! Dont have to go to the studio tonight so will catch up on some housework. Oh well, better go - this filing ain't gonna do itself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home